Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;

Sunday, December 25, 2005











its CHRISTMAS today!
haha..went to my cousin -agnes house to celebrate~
got presents...
then ate alot! i became a canivore..
no veggie de..lols..
then played with my cousin-louise[?]..he just came back from china i tink x)!

then ate stuff again..and watched GHOST show with my cousin agnes. {THE WIG}

haha..then ate dinner and went home!

then dad taught me hot to use audio & webcsm!it was super fun!

talked to my cosin ans wendy with it!

just try out only...

then time FLEW!

it was already 10.30pm! arghh!

just realised school is reopening in 7 days..

oh my gosh!!

yea...now,gonna sleep le x)

update soon!

[i begin to feel uneasy..cos i am hating her more & more each day...oh..revenge is sweet.]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home