Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

my day went REALLY great.
when out at 7 am in the morning to go changi airport to sent people off to bangkok[my cousin and relatives!]
then went home!
in the late afternoon,my whole family went out to see cars.
first toyota then honda.
my dad brought the HONDA CIVIC.
he was on cloud nine man!
all thanks to my mummy support,we will have good luck & good health always ;)
my dad says,without mummy,he would be nowhere[so mushy!]
then went to eat.
now i'm blogging!


i wanted to do something really mean.but i dont know if i am right.
all thanks to someone,i have spilt personalities.nobody will ever know.
even SHE wont know.
muahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home