Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;

Monday, December 05, 2005

rules of the game.
1.write down five weird/random stuff about yourself.
2.at the end of the post,list five lucky people you want them to do the same thing.
3.leave a comment,you are tagged at thier blogs.
1.i think i stink like a human.
2.did anybody tell you i look like jeanette aw?[muahaha]that person must be a bullshitter.
3.i pee with my nose , ears even my eyes![world record de horr!]
4.i think i am too tall for someone so young like me.
5.i am going for camp!cant wait for the angel-mortal game!
okays.
the winners are...
1.huiyun![rabbits opinions are cute]
2.wendy![hamsters sqeak their answers!]
3.felicia![haha!wonder what u will write!]
4.ashvini![the debating queen!]
5.manda?oops..she was the one thta ask me to do de.
how bout...my sister?
okays
5.natalie lim
taddaa!so there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home