Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;: sad thoghts on happy days..

Thursday, December 22, 2005

sad thoghts on happy days..

here i am in my cousin's house x)
yesterday i went with my family and my cousins , agnes & axel to SNOW CITY.
it was cold..
still rmb that time went there with 1LOVE =( [we got the fitest class,so the reward=)]
with 1love it was so fun!the 9 of us were there playing..
the FUNEST thing was the slide!
roll till my butt ached!hahaha
i rolled down with my cousin..then i tried alone..
guess what?
i fell off the f****** rubber thingy and rolled onto the snow.
i was ROLLING with laughter!
but sad memories..
will 9 of us be together always?
united we stand , united we fall?
that's next year[06'] mystery..
and i'm gonna find that out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home