Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;

Friday, December 23, 2005



CAMP ECHO ROCKED!
i had dinner with the other sec ones' that came[jessica,rong,eunice,kelly-ann,gillian,jaselyn,crystal &melissa]
it was 'romantic'! we ate under the drizzling sky , we laughed till we dropped![no lah]
then we had a reveiw in pictures bout hte whole camp!that part was really nice..
then S.K & M.K had the mashmallow game..
that part we really laughed till our stomache became pain,cheeks flushed..ah,wadever...
but it was cool!
i bought the thing for my mortal-Gabriel but me and jess both dont dare give our mortal[s]..
haahah..until last part..then finally got courage..
then he gave something too..
a bookmark[the footprints de]& a [name] card..
haha
hoped he liked the disc i gave him x)
then went home and opened all the presents!
~a testube from wendy[with my name!haha x)]
~guylian chocolates from huiyun![i <3>
~handbaked cookies from jessica![my whole family loved them!my sis ate 2 of them ..arghh!]

the others are on their way..
my CD i gonna give .. i realli hope 9 of them will like it x)
thats all folks!
I REALLY LOVED THE YOUTH CAMP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home