Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;

Friday, December 30, 2005



I watched THE CHRONICALS OF NARNIA-THE WITCH,THE LION AND THE WARDROBE.
I am telling you , this is a must watch!the storyline is fantastic.
and, its touching.i cried like 3 times..cos..it really...aiyah..u watch yrself then u know.
then..the guy..hah..oso so handsome[scoffs] so paiseh...
the girl chio sia! [whistles]
the white witch so cute.like wanna kill ppl by mking them into stones.she died lohs. =(

then after that FABULOUS show..
[i rate it. 101/100] xD

i went home..then delayed till 2.30pm then went to stadium.
when i reached there,i felt so out.but later joined in the fun!
then...i..
I WONT SAY.i told rong & jess i gonna go toilet.
in fact..i sat at the staircase to cry..(guess i should not have.wasted my tears only.)
i cried so hard , one auntie[sweeper] came to ask if i was alright.i told her i was fine.she smiled and walked off le.thank u auntie!
i suddenly thought of a prayer.

dear heavely god,
sorry for i have sinned.
please help me get past the next year like u have helped me in this year.
thank you for yr existence & holiness.
all i want,
is a full happy life for me and my close ones.
that is my small request.
in jesus name i pray,
amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home