Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

i suddenly rmb...
yanrong woke me up leh! it was 7.30 am. YANRONG leh... lols..
surprise surprise! i thought i was suppose to wake her up! hahahas xD

today was boring...
went to j8 today with my sister...
then saw jaselyn!we went to pei her to eat..
then my dad came...he was with his students..
then he ask us to go WALK again..[we came at 11am to walk.he came at 2pm to ask us to walk.]
then decided to go jaselyn's house.i just realised it was super,i mean realli super NEAR.
lols.then went polyclinic to fetch my mummy home.waited like 3 1/2 hours. -.-''
then went to angmokio to wait for my dad's friend to eat dinner.
my dad's friend came with his three cute children!
hahas.[update the photo another time.]
x) then went home!
that's the end of my stupid day.
[p.s tell me its boring.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home