Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;: out of boredom ((:

Saturday, September 23, 2006

out of boredom ((:

MY MOM ORDERED ONE OF THESE . AND WHEN IT CAME OUT , SHE SAID :' OHMY , ITS HOT ! SO AMAZING ! but i still wanted it cold !' nownow , tell me whats WRONG?!
the answer : THERE IS THIS HOT SIGN THERE ! OMG LAH . SHE DIDN'T EVEN SEE ! LOL
I HAVE A FEELING , MIRRORS ARE SPECIAL 'DEVICES' USED FOR GIRLS TO ZILIAN . ESPECIALLY IN THE TOILET ((:
YANRU AND I ! IS MY EYES PLAYING TRICKS ON ME OR DID SHE REALLY KISSED ME ? Oo
I CAN ACTUALLY HOLD A PEN ! how great can science be . actually its nature . FINE . ITS FRICTION .

MY COW ! WITH PENCILS IN IT . LOL i'm such a ruiner .

THE PAST . DA SHUI NIU ((:


I'M VERYVERY BORED.
YANRU CAME TO MUAH HOUSE ((: AHHAH
we met outside lin lao shi by conincidence and when i told her i was about to go jogging , she decided to come along ! ahha, great to have acompany!
in the end , we SLACKED and went down to the canal and play with fishes and snails ((:

TC ATE ALL MY TARTS ! BIG MEANIE !
I'LL GIVE YOU THE PLASTIC BAG ! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home