Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;: it was one lethargic day ...

Friday, September 22, 2006

it was one lethargic day ...

WE WERE SO BORED , WE DECIDED TO PLAY - guess what TRUTH OR DARE ://
I WAS HIDING BEHIND WANGXIN . HEHH she was scolding the class ((: so FUN!


what a day . a relatively boring day .
mrs gn was absent and so the day became a relatively BORING-ER day .
brenda lan took over for the first 2 periods . i think my class gave her hell . in the end , she was practically typical her life out on MICROSOFT WORD .
-aren't you aware that this year is a crucial year for you ... blahblahblah . as a young teacher , i don't want to see any of you making the same mistakes as most of my friends did , blah blah.. YAWNS.

then WANG XIN TOOK OVER . and that was the fun part .
i delibrately asked her :' can you speak english ?' since it was supposed to be an english period .
she answered me in english ' why? can't you understand chinese ?'
SHE CAN SPEAK! sounds a little caucasian-ly .
we gave her MORE HELL then we gave brenda lan . until a LECTURE was given by her
i didn't even bother to listen . i fished out my phone and started snapping pictures of her scolding the class . coincidently , i was behind her .
the moment i took pictures , people stiffled a giggle . she spun around and looked at me with suspicion :' bu yao yi wei ni zhan zai wo de hou mian wo jiu bu zhi dao ni zai zhuo sen me . ni ye shi yi ge hen ai jiang hua de xue shen .'
THANKS MAN .

and school ended early . headed home to watch FINAL DESTINATION 3! horrifyingly NICE.
bloody ;))



he didn't talk to me online . its driving me NUTS ! urghhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home