Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;: its just another day - ADDICTED TO FORBIDEN CITY SONGS .

Saturday, September 16, 2006

its just another day - ADDICTED TO FORBIDEN CITY SONGS .

THE LYRICS BOOK (:
SO SWITT . LOL THATS ONLY ONE PART . U SHOULD LISTEN TO THE WHOLE THING ;))) HIGHLY RECOMMEND !
THE SHIRT I BOUGHT AT ISETAN ((: - and thats in the fitting room .
WENDY AND I !(: - in class

HAD MY HAIR LAYERED AND SHORTENED .. is it weird? :x


went out in the morning to wisma with my parents and bought a blouse .
ohs - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA ! lol((:


I NEED HIM :
LIKE WINTER NIGHTS NEED FIRE ,
LIKE TEMPLES NEED A SHRINE ,
LIKE LOVERS NEED DESIRE ,
LIKE PROPHETS NEED A SIGN .

I NEED HIM ,
TO BE MINE .

STARTING WITH THE EYES :
starting with eyes ,
painted for an emperor
wonder if his eyes will see me .

living in a cage ,
his forbidden city ,
wonder if tonight he'll choose me .

put my heart at ease ,
son of heaven please ,
bring your golden keys for me .

LOADDS LOADDDS MORE (((:

till then <33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home