Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

THE MOST RECENT THING HAPPENING AROUND !
BONDING THROUGH THE EARPHONES ;)
REPORT BOOK DAY ! heehees ((:
the primary school had 'be yourself day' ! her name is samatha ((:
the truth and lies hid behind the rays of light . reflection of my past , present and future .

well , today was pretty fun . yet not pretty bad.
i had a bad hair day though! ((:

TMR IS CAMP! woots!
can hardly wait ! wont it just be FUN? and we got out beautiful class tee!!
just hope it would not be inter-class. as simple as that ;)

report book day!! yays!! finally. but abit worried. in the end , it was alright i can say ;))
why am i always different from people?am i an alien from the planet - discrepant(its a word , look it up) ?

rong and i always bonded through earphones . nice one .
we must bond through feelings not simple stuff , even the slightest thing you do can make my heart thump . are we fated or not to be?give me an answer oh lord .
HEYS ITS NOT REFERING TO YANRONG!DONT MISTAKEN ME! LOL!!!!
double OOPS!

i walked past him and yet i didnt know until i realised a familiar silhouette floated past me .
but is thy's heart with someone else?

till here again my dear , may you someday know my true words from the bottom of my heart .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home