Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;

Sunday, May 21, 2006

i finally bought my contacts!!
see my teeth?vampirelistic. i look like a freak too!
the follow up to my pregnancy. MY BABY!!
childhood memories...
dad's collection of watches!!

okays , so today was totally SIANED!
when to AMK central , to but my contacts lens! phew! finally my parents relented and gave in!
1 day acuvue - johnson's and johnson's!!

i took a picture of the toy motor cars . how switt was my childhood.rmb begging my mother just to play one of those.thinking about it just makes me grin .
i'm peter pan! rong is tinkle bell! ;))

then , now i'm a mother?!?! its just a picture people!! LOL. its the t-shirt . its asexual reproduction , so stop asking for the dad! wanna see the baby? look at the picture then?nice mah?!
haha.its a really stupid and lame joke! heees ((:

till here people .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home