Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;: you are gone my dear .

Saturday, May 13, 2006

you are gone my dear .

MY DEAREST SUNDAY .
MY DEAREST JELLY.
JELLY!!
SUNDAY'S TOUCH .

sunday died today .
i was so heartbroken, and even as i was typing this , tears trickled down my face .
why did it have t die?! it was only a month old . JELLY too! a month later it died.
i rmb sunday used to wait there while i wear my schools . and then i will pat it on the head and it will sit there and feel the touch. I MISS YOU!
it was a pet i loved so much . the softness , the warmth . i could talk to it . now my companion is gone.my whole family had a lot of sentimental value for it . when we saw how pain it was for sunday,the agony it had to undergo , our hearts ached and we prayed for a miracle.
WHY?
i wanna my sunday .. sundayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home