Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;

Saturday, May 27, 2006

hellos ((:
at my cousin's house now. maybe kbox with her later .
and YES! will be piercing my ear on the top this holidays .

went to the mall just now. saw what was that of a love movie.

he : dont give me that attitude .
she : (cant hear )
he : i dont want to be late over and over again because of you .
she:i think i demand an apology .
he : [stops and think ] okay,fine . I'M SORRY.
she :[stares at him back ]

then they blah blah blah and blah. UNTIL ...

he grabs her both shoulders with his two hand s and stared right at her straight into her eyes , so deep as though it penatrated her soul ...

he: i'm sorry , please , lets not qurrel over this anymore .
she: [taken aback]

then my cousins and i left .
SO FREAKING SWITTT!
we thought they were filming or something . IT WAS REALITY .
oops , but we were eavesdropping .

till here then .

signs , dont you even know i stare at the window just to console myself that you are t`here would be enough to keep me alive .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home