Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;

Sunday, November 27, 2005

well,the week has been totally great.with my parents constant scoldings,my sister going MAPLE MAPLE!my guinea pig sqeaking in the middle of the night just because its HUNGRY.i need sleep!why can i be perfect like some people?why cant i fold my blanket every morning?why cant i be happy?why cant this world be nicer?
NOTHING"S PERFECT!
crying aint good , but WHY?why do i have to do that at least thrice a week?
i guess i would have broken down , but because of somepeople's actions,i am determined to pick myself up again.but why do i fall at critical moments?no!i fall always!
but , the will to survive is strong.
ALWAYS THINK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE.
i dont see the bright side lehs..
its total bullshit.crap!
oh well people,have a better week than me!
buhbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home