Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

3LOVE AMANDA(S) .
AMANDA CHIA , AMANDA LIM , AMANDA SOH . in mass cheok's class , in register no. order . hehhs .
ITS GLORIA AND MEEE ! we played hang man ! pure laughter XD
during chinese classs . we hate the mousse . and thats darrenn lew reading the textbook . he is ONE BIG JOKER i tell you . RETART . muahaha. dont tellhim =x
textbooks are the fruits of life . oh whatever .
call me dead in a world without music .
replica . i put up an extra one . hehhs.
yanrong&me . hehhs ,
jireh and me . hahaha .
okays , jireh was in the picture . in miss na's classroom for the briefing to mediacorp thingeee XD

feel the rush ?
school is beginning to get more serious .
anxious alr . scared of my future .
and what lies ahead for me .
always think too far . ohwells .

do i get a chance?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home