Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;

Monday, August 21, 2006

BELOVED SIJIE AND I ! N.S : neoprint spree
AGNES AND I ! MY BESTIE-TIFIED COUSIN ((:
TAKING GELLY OUT FOR A WALK . A WALK TO REMEMBER . LOL
LIKE AFT MILLION OF YEARS , MY PARENTS FINALLY DECIDED ON TAKING A FAMILY PHOTO BY NEOPRINT . LOL
MY LOVE THAT I LOVE ((:


BELIEVE IT OR NOT . I BLOGGED AFT SO VERY LONG..
JEARTS MY PEEPS TRUCKLOADS KIE! ((:
BETTER REMEMBER THAT .
feel like naming my peeps ((;

OF COURSE MY BELOVED SISTER - NATALIE AND COUSIN AGNES ((:

THE H.P GANG - me melissa esther fiona bernice acslyn


-amandachia
-ashvini
-alicia
-jessica
-huiyun
-yanrong
-wendy
-esther
-priscilla
-jodie
-kelly-ann
-charmaine

-MICHELLE
-SIJIE
-SIYING
-RUTING

-one faith GB girls
x joey : sister .lol
xnatascha
x xueni
xchew min
xmichelle
x jones
xbelinda
x sonja
others faithians
xstelle
xcassandra

other peeps
-TRUTHIES!!
xnora
xfelicia
xyizhen
xodelia
xserene
xgladys
xjaselyn
other truthies . sorry if i missed yr name :x


the list goes on...
and all the other people i know! tell me if you want yr name here ((: LOVES

cheers ,
amandadada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home