Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;

Thursday, August 10, 2006

FIREWORKS!!
FIREWORKS ONCE MORE!
THE FORMING UP OF THE PARADE!!
THE WONDEROUS NIGHT DANCE!
I WENT WITH MY BESTIE MICHELLE AND HER FAMILY!!

HEY PEEPS!
WENT FOR THE NATIONAL DAY YTD WITH MICHELLE AND HER FAMILY!
IT WAS WONDERFUL ! COLOURFUL AND LIVELY!
I MEAN ALTHOUGH WE WENT THERE FOR THE GOODIE BAG BUT WE ENJOYED OURSELVES TOO!!maybe it was partly because of michelle bahs! LOL

i met my long long long lost senior which was michelle's cousin!
CARMEN!! i always though her name was COWELL! heehees.. her best friend stays like my block ? - CHERYL
had a fun talk with her on the bus.

anw , after the parade , michelle's family went to geylang to have beef hor fun! so yummmy!!!
WE WALKED THROUGH THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT . I SAW WHAT YOU WOULD EXPECT TO SEE . I FEEL BAD , LIKE GOT ONE IS LIKE SO PRETTY LAH . kinda freaky cos like the guys all there , the hotels and the girls ...
yea , but guess thats what they do to earn their living :)

then we headed for home! ((:
michelle rock big time! ahha ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home