Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

our group playing : marcoroni , i think :x
MY PAPER THOSAI AND PRISCILLA'S FACE!!
where is my light? my light shines but only you can make it glow .
DONT LOOK AT THE FACE . ITS MY NEW HAIR . BOY?
MY SISTER WITH HER B-E-A-UTIFUL HAIR ((:

today was pretty boringg ..
i'm afriad of the streaming , when i realise i haven't been working hard.in fact i never did .
oh lord , save me .
help me keep my mind focusing on the right things .

then , its a normal school day ((:
learnt many new english words from one book : wives , lovers and other stories ((:
english haven seh!

till then ((:


you're more than a passing infatuation but a consuming obsession .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home