Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;

Monday, June 19, 2006

MEMORIES OF MY PAST ALL IN THE BURNING FLAME . - this picture was taken dramatically by me ((: there is only one candle , meaning i WAS a baby once and that happy birthday sign means my one-year old birthday!
MY COUSIN & I AT FAREAST ! WE TOOK NEOPRINT - though i told her waste of $$ !
being siaoOo~!
my uncle's birthday cake!((:

this few days are pretty moody. why? cos' school's like going to be reopening soon in like 6 days!
FREAKK!((:
ytd was my uncle's birthday , then my cousin and i were so bored we decided to go orchad . took neo and stuff ((:

tomorrow is PRE-CAMP . like can hardly wait!
YANRONG going with me! jessica will go one day after :((
PRAYING THAT THIS CAMP WILL BE FUN . right , its named -
ATC - annual training camp . TRAINING!

LOL ((: cya soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home