Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;

Monday, November 21, 2005

went to my favourite cousin - AGNES cum MINGZHEN,house today..
i brought the tong hua scoresheet[the difficult one] that wendy gave me there so as to let my cousin play for me..she did not know how to play=(
but , my uncle a devoted pianist cum doctor came ! woohoo! his piano playing is the best of the best[maybe the next richard clayderman ya?]
i asked him to play..
in ONE quick look , he played it . it was close to perfection .
i was listening closely , the music thumping slowly along with that heartbeat of mine.
=)
where is the man of my dreams?
i'll wait forever how silly it seems...

aiyah,why talk until guys?
hees~


_dont put a wedge of lime into our friendship,i dont really appreciate it_for her~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home