Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;

Friday, May 04, 2007

got love ?
YYYYYY
studying about photosynthesis .
swensens ! my mom owed me .
my mom was eating when i took this . buahahaha
hamsters can swim !
aww . aint they cute ?
jess taking a walk with esther .
oh no . fur's coming .

sweet jess .
fur .
i'm shelter for jess -
hellos gelly
too bad you cant talk :D

YAYS .
I'M BACK TO BLOG .
but after today , i got to stop again .
want to change the blogskin but its time consuming . another day perhaps .

ENG , SS , EMATHS , CHEM , BIO DONE WITH .

totally flung bio .
chem , not too sure .
hoping amaths will be prettaye okay .

4 As and i'm on my way to something from my mom .

its HARD alrights . 444444444444444444444
4 = DIE = SI

blog as much as i can today .
check out andrew's blog btw ,
the pics are real funny .
:D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home