Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;

Friday, March 30, 2007

he's hot and you dont have to tell me that .
hawttyy .
cast for prison break :D
found it!loadds of sentimental value ! on my 7th birthday , my mom gave me as a prezzie .
from my ballet teacher ! wheee . since p1 ?
treasures .
JASELYN AND MEE . on the cab to st hilda's

HAHA
eunice!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER !! do well for psle !
I LOVEE PIZZA HUT
ALOT!

passed lit test !
16/20 .
but failed overall for the combined humans
srew social studies .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER TOO !
2803 . TEEHEES :D

NDP rehearsals are tiring but fun . hoping for the final product .
NATIONAL DAY 2008

loveeee wentworth STILL .

and buck up on my maths !! i have been copyng maths homework the ENTIRELY year . damn .
i better start doing it on my own or tuition wont do any good .
BIOLOGY AND CHEM!!
ohwells .

thats sums it all i think .
toodles .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home