Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;

Friday, February 23, 2007

WUZUN ! WUZUN !
& STILL WUZUN !! XDXD
FARHENHEIT !! teens mag .
FEI LUN HAI .
AND THEM AGAIIIIN !! *screamms
ON DAH BUS HOME XD
THEY ARE BROTHER AND SISTER . BUT LOOKALIKE A LOVELY COUPLE . HAHAS .
JUST SO HAPPENED I TOOK THEM TOUCHING HANDS . HAHAS

I SEE HEAVEN . THE GIRL IS SO ADORABLE !
FIGHTING .

THEN WENT OVER TO CHEECHENG'S HOUSE FOR DINNER . LALAA. its like only next block but donknow why wear till liddat . ahhas .
STRIKE-A-POSE :D
I KNOW YOU LOVE ME .
SMILEEE -


HAHAHS .
LOADS OF ABALONE LEHS! TANYANRONG YOU MISSED IT LO!!
THE BOY IS JUST SO CUTE!
FACE IT : I'M EVERYWHERE .
I'LL BLEED , I'LL CRY , I'LL DIE FOR YOU .

today was alrights .
nothing special tho . hahas .
low suan choo didnt come AGAIN . no lit test . hehhs .
GB was ' ... ' , (unworded)
no sec 4 , had to plan the games last minute .
i really was stuck . seriously jammed .
but it turned out pretty alright.heng ah :x
so its cheechang's house after that ! hahas .
abalone galore !!
OOPS . and she has HANA KIMI soundtrack disc .
i SO SO SO borrowed it from her . <33
home and away ~
going to siying's house tmr , hopefully ruting comes !
AND I MISS MICHELLE dearest !
where are youuu ?
meet soon . we have all the time in dah world ! hehhs .

the cold concrete cuts against her back
her spirit spills with blood onto the pavement
hands tied so tight behind her neck
as silence falls everything changes
everything dies
to me nothing's alive anymore .
i'll bleed , i'll cry , i'll die for you .



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home