Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;: randommm ...

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

randommm ...

with love .
my nike bag ! next year's school bag ! x)) 74 bucks gone . T.T , nvmnvm , its worth it . (plain consolation)
my queen of diamonds slippers . =D
yes , its NICE . and no , its not obscence . i'm conservative you know . this picture was taken because of my 'fabulous' photography skills . LOL



YAYS! I'M IN 3LOVE !

AND GUESS WHAT , TAN YAN RONG IS IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME !
my sitting partner , my locker paartner , my going to school partner , my going home partner , my HUMAN ALARM and most importantly my crapping partner !
WENDY HENG WEN NI IS IN THE SAME CLASS TOO ! YAYSNESS !


teeheehee x)
few hours ago , i was dissapointed with my class . i mean , i 'm in 3 love !
it was definately something to be over-the-moon about .
but NO , i scrolled down and its OVER !


WTFH . same class . taken aback . yes i was .
whats more , miss tay is gonna teach me bio !
thats terrific . NOTTT!!!!!!!!!


oh well , just take whats given to me x)
live with it .
school's reopening soon . can HARDLY WAIT .
how sarcastic .
so there =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home