Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;

Tuesday, February 14, 2006





HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL COUPLES OUT THERE!
the school was full of roses. HOW SWEET.
the ambience was prefect for ,err. dunno.
ahahahahah!
these pictures were all taken this week. lets review.
[the pic of yun & me at my house.doing the art project.HORRIBLE.(there's a problem with the pic i think.) my room was like WORLD WAR TWO. see, we were holding a broom.we cleared up like maids. TIRING i can say.]
[my 'house'. not much i can be proud of.but it has my hard work! ahah]
[we at KFC. as we were waiting for huiyun,we played truth and dare. so lame norh!
ash did something stupid! =x ahahha... we used the straw to spin. eww]
[even bears can kiss! argh.]
reminder;the bears were positioned.they did not come to life.even if they did,well,i wont know what would happen.
so there.
what a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home