Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket schrizophrenical amanda ;

Thursday, January 26, 2006

look at that picture.isn't is gore?scary.
its like.its the end of yr life.
i dont think that piliot knows that is his LAST day on earth.
thast exactly how i'm feeling now.
unsure and scared of my future. i wont know what happenens next..
are humans meant to be unsensitive heartless creatures?
they are the only things that can make another human scared.
END THEIR LIFE maybe.
i feel so troubled now.there are stuff inside of me.
worst part is,i dont know what's happening to me.
i wanna kill people who ain't nice.
they make me feel INFERIOR to myself.
i'm afraid..really afraid.
they make me think my life ain't worthy.
they make me think i suck.
they make me think i am a complete fool.of no use.
those people are mean.really mean.
noONE. will ever guess them.
i will try to be strong.OVERCOME evrything.
that can be done by only ONE person.
and thats me.myself.it has always been myself.
i finaly realise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home